Finpedia is a convenient financial marketplace that allows you to apply for personal loans and virtual credit cards from banks and NBFCs. Our onus on trust and transparency is apparent by our Silver Partner Membership of DLAI (Digital Lenders’ Association of India). We make it easy to compare interest rates, tenure, processing fees and other factors within a matter of minutes. Finpedia creates a competitive lender landscape that enables you to get the best financial terms. We follow a simple and user-friendly paperless application process. We do not collect money from our users and do not get involved in the collections process.
Finpedia is just a medium, not a personal loan provider. You cannot borrow money on Finpedia, but only find suitable lenders on our platform.
How to Apply?
• Download Finpedia and register yourself by sharing a few details
• Compare factors like interest rate, charges, etc., among the available financial products
• Choose a suitable loan/credit card provider/financial consultant
• Go through the eligibility and online document requirements
• Click on download/apply button to get the provider’s app/web form
• Apply for the loan/credit card by sharing a few details
We request a few permissions to assess your risk and ease the loan application process. These include camera, storage, SMS, ,foreground location and contact.
• Camera: Facilitates quick image captures and document copies.
• Storage: Makes it convenient to access images of documents and pictures.
• SMS: Loan providers require permission to access financial SMS to assess your eligibility and credit risk so that disbursal time remains short.
• Foreground Location: Location permission is required to assess serviceability of your loan application. This will also help reduce the security risk, provide better customer service and customize offers. We will not access location in background. Location will not be accessed without your permission.
• Contact: Contacts permission is an essential part of loan process and a common requirement of most loan providers for service assessment. Also, it saves times as it helps to automatically fill some information during loan application. In addition, it helps in detecting validity of references and in risk analysis.
Interest Calculation and Repayment
• Loan Amount: Minimum ₹3,000 – Maximum ₹ 50Lakhs
• Repayment Tenure: Minimum 91 days – Maximum 60 months
• Interest Rate: Minimum 14% – Maximum 36% /year
• Processing Fees: Up to 3% of the Principal Amount
• Documentation Charges: Up to ₹5000
• Users’ age: only 18 years old and above
Here is an example to understand your loan:
For ₹1,00,000 borrowed, at the interest rate of 24% per year, with repayment tenure of 12 months, you would pay:
• Principal Amount = ₹1,00,000
• Processing Fee (@3%) = ₹3000
• Interest Charges(@24%) = ₹24000
• Documentation Charges = ₹1000
• Total Amount Repaid after a Year = ₹1,00,000+₹3000+₹24000+₹1000 = ₹128000
• Repayment Tenure: 12 months
• The Monthly Repayment =/ ₹128000/12 = ₹10666.67
• Total Cost of Loan = ₹128000
1. Interest rates, processing fees and documentation charges vary as per your product.
2. Age of Users：18 years old and above
Customer Service Number: +91-9311418042
Email Address: [email protected]
Working Hours: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
Address: No. 20, Haridas Nagar, 3rd Stage, BEML Layout, Gattigere, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore 560098, Karnataka, India