Hello, dear Aikido lover!
It is very pleasant to feel your interest in our free app “Aikido training 2020”.
Next, you will learn all aikido techniques and know the complete training absolutely for free.
You will learn different aikido lesson step by step.
Inside the free app you will find many videotutorials step by step about the aikido training and that way it will be easier for you to learn each movement yourself like a pro.
This is the App that you were waiting for… some people who were beginners before in this sport, Now recommend it.
What will you need to start with aikido training?
You will need a lot of concentration, concentration is very important to learn to do anything you set your mind to.
Do you think you can learn the aikido techniques?
Everything is in your mind, if you believe that you can learn aikido quickly then you will can learn it until less than in 60 days.
Do you have time to start with this Japanese martial art?
You will can learn the aikido techniques in your free time, you will only need 20 or 30 minutes of daily learning.
It was never so easy to learn to practice this Japanese martial art, you will learn many aikido lesson even with your eyes closed. 😂😂
Aikido is one of the best Japanese martial art.
Practice aikido is available to everyone thanks to internet and the benefits go beyond strengthen your soul and spirit.:
- ✔️ Health benefits of Aikido training results in the steady improvement of physical and mental condition in daily life.
- ✔️ Aikido training emphasize: proper breathing, balance and posture.
- ✔️ Many Aikido exercises improve joints flexibility, range of motions and help preserve muscle mass and bone density.
- ✔️ Regular training gradually builds endurance and strength.
- ✔️ Exercise routine helps to manage healthy body weight.
- ✔️ Psychological benefits of Aikido exercises have the effect of increasing body awareness and concentration.
- ✔️ Aikido training helps to focus on present tasks and can improve memory and coordination.
- ✔️ Non- aggressive and non-competitive nature of Aikido can build self confidence and self esteem.
- ✔️ Aikido training gradually leads to less antagonistic attitude toward any conflicts, emotional or physical.
- ✔️ Practicing with different partners during Aikido classes builds strong community bonds, friendships, reduces daily stress and help to preserve or create social skills.
- ✔️ Cooperative spirit in practice creates a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, in which people of different genders, ages, and physical capacities can come together to learn Aikido and help each other along the path to a greater understanding of its principles.
Little history of the Aikido.
Aikido was created by Morihei Ueshiba (Ueshiba Morihei, 14 December 1883 – 26 April 1969), referred to by some aikido practitioners as Ōsensei (Great Teacher). The term aikido was coined in the twentieth century.
Ueshiba envisioned aikido not only as the synthesis of his martial training, but as an expression of his personal philosophy of universal peace and reconciliation. During Ueshiba’s lifetime and continuing today, aikido has evolved from the aiki that Ueshiba studied into a variety of expressions by martial artists throughout the world.
Don’t waste any more time and install this app now to learn Aikido from beginner to advanced, you will see that it will be one of the best decisions you have made.